If you have an essay, blog post, long-form narrative, column or review that you’d like to publish on Allies.Care, contact us at [email protected].
Here are some general guidelines:
- We publish positive, open-minded and/or thought-provoking work slanted toward quelling bias and bigotry or empowering the self, community and world. We’re not interested in political diatribes or negative work from snarks or Judgey McJudgersons.
- We accept only non-fiction currently.
- The work must be original and not published elsewhere.
- We’ll accept submissions on any subject, but are particularly focused on the following: (in)equality, diversity, gender, ethnicity, immigration, helpful technology, gaining or maintaining a positive or grateful attitude, animal kinship, ethnic or religious dress, LGBTQ issues, mental health, low-income nutrition, privilege, income inequity, renewable energy, shelter and sustainability.
- We edit for style.
- Please include a brief bio of yourself.
- We don’t maintain a specific reply timeframe, but if you haven’t heard from us, send a follow-up email.
Thank you for your interest in Allies.Care Magazine.